FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
$50 off shipping on all dogs boxes except 1-Dog units
Call NOW to order yours!
Stainless Steel Truck Body Kennels
Jackson Creek Mfg., Inc. is proud to offer the finest Stainless Steel Working Dog Truck Body Kennel in the industry. This unit has been designed to meet the needs of Working Dogs under the harshest of conditions.
- Fully Insulated, Double Wall Construction. 4" insulation overhead, 2" insulation under floor, 1" insulation on front, 2" insulation between kennels and generator compartment.
- Dog Compartment Size: 24"W x 34"T x 37"L
- Dog Compartments have ventilated metal above for venting but no direct contact between compartments
- Interior Partitions have ¾" holes for cross ventilation
- Pan Style kennel floors with drain
- Removable Heavy Duty Rubber Floor Mats
- Adjustable Multi-Louver Door Vents for all weather travel with interior screens to prevent bugs from entering kennels
- Inner Safety Bar Doors on Kennels
- Extra Heavy Duty Slam Latches on all Doors
- Safety Latch on all Doors that can be padlocked
- Gas Struts on all outer doors
- Stainless Steel Piano Door Hinges, Full Length
- Vent Doors above Dog Compartments
- Exhaust Fan to circulate air in Dog Compartments
- Rear Generator Closet with doors on both sides and a rear roll up door to allow access to generator for maintenance.
- Dual Exhaust fans on top of Generator Compartment
- Lower Storage Boxes from bottom of kennels to bottom edge of cab with slam shut doors, cable door stops and safety latch that can be padlocked.
- LED tail, back-up and marker lights double stop/turn/tail light on rear
- LED interior lights in all kennels and storage compartments
- Roof is Diamond Tread Aluminum
- Work Lights on Sides and Rear, Trapezoid LED High Output, total of Six (6)
- Directional Arrow mounted on the back of the shelter with controls in the cab
- 120-Volt Power Outlets on Rear of unit
- 40 Gallon Water Tank
- Aluminum Top Rack
- Dual Aluminum Ladders for roof access
- Spare Tire Mount on roof at rear of unit
- Tread Plate Rear Bumper with Class III receiver trailer hitch and 7-pin RV trailer plug. Bumper is hollow with a lid and gas struts. Bumper interior contains an automatic water pump, two coiled water hoses with nozzles and quick connect fittings. Quick Connect water outlets and the water fill connector are located on exterior sides of the bumper.
- Air Conditioner/Heater, 13,500 BTU Roof Mount refrigerated air conditioner with 5600 BTU heater
- Onan Quiet Diesel Generator, 8KW with exhaust routed through the ceiling
- Dual Large Gel Cell Batteries in Generator Compartment
- Battery Charger
- Shore Power connector with automatic disconnect switch when generator starts up
- Fenders and Mud Flaps
- Rubber Grommets and wire protectors on all electrical wiring.
SSCM8 6-Dog Compartment 8' Body
SSCM9 6-Dog Compartment, 9' Body
SSCM10 6-Dog Compartment, 10' Body
SSCM11 8-Dog Compartment, 11' Body